Are you looking for the best self help books for teens? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great self help books for teens. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling self help books for teens:
Bestseller No. 2
The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Covey, Sean (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 293 Pages - 01/18/2011 (Publication Date) - Simon & Schuster (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 5
52 Essential Coping Skills Cards - Exercises for Stress Management, Anxiety Relief - Build Emotional Agility, Resilience, Confidence - Self Care Therapy Games for Teens, Adults - by Harvard Educator
- REDUCE STRESS: Powerful strategies to become happier, calmer, wiser, and stronger in life
- OVERCOME ANXIETIES: A rich variety of clear, relatable, and actionable coping skills activities and games (organized by emotion-focused, appraisal-focused, and problem-focused)
- DEVELOPED BY HARVARD RESEARCHER: 50+ research-backed exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, disappointment, jealousy, shame, and low self-esteem. Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond
- FUN, CREATIVE, ENGAGING: Coping Skills for teens, college students, adults; Use as group therapy game, counseling tool, self affirmation cards, gratitude journaling, therapy games for teens, mindfulness exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, stress relief gifts
- BONUS: INCLUDES ONLINE COPING ASSESSMENT AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE QUIZ! Get the answers you need; understand where you are and how you can improve
Bestseller No. 12
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Michael Biehn, Brock Pierce, Jennifer O'Neill (Actors)
- Michael O. Sajbel (Director) - Michael O. Sajbel (Writer) - Laurie Leinonen (Producer)
- Swedish, Bokmål Norwegian, English, Serbian, Spanish (Playback Languages)
- Swedish, Bokmål Norwegian, English, Serbian, Spanish (Subtitles)
Bestseller No. 13
Burt's Bees Gifts, 5 Body Care Products, Classics Set - Original Beeswax Lip Balm, Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve, Res-Q Ointment, Hand Repair Cream & Foot Cream, in Giftable Tin
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS: Pamper from head to toe with this giftable set including Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve, Original Beeswax Lip Balm, Res-Q Ointment, Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream and Coconut Foot Cream,
- HANDS & FEET: Pamper and soothe dry, rough, cracked skin with moisturizing hand salve, cuticle cream, hand cream and rich foot cream,
- LIP MOISTURIZER: Made with Beeswax, Vitamin E and a hint of peppermint oil, hydrate and nourish dry lips with the original favorite lip balm,
- MULTIPURPOSE OITNMENT: This gentle Res-Q Ointment is made with a blend of herbal ingredients to create an everyday salve that soothes and comfort dry skin and minor cuts,
- BURTS BEES GIFT SET: These natural, moisturizing skin care products gifted in a Burt’s Bees tin nourish skin throughout the winter months and make the perfect holiday stocking stuffer
Bestseller No. 16
Worry for Nothing: A Discreet, Guided Anxiety Journal | Journal with Prompt to Calm Anxiety & Improve Mental Health | Promotes Stress Relief & Self Care
- SAME WORKSHEET: The journal displays 60 of the SAME worksheet focused on Cognitive Behavorial Therapy techniques to help you practice the same restructing method.
- IMPROVES MENTAL HEALTH: Use this journal to improve mindfulness, uncover triggers, track physical and emotional sensations, document your worries, evaluate evidence for and against your automatic thoughts and ultimately walk away, in control, with more constructive ways of thinking.
- PERFECTLY DISCREET: Finally an anxiety journal that doesn’t spell out “worry” or “anxiety” on the cover. This sleek journal looks beautiful on your bedside table, in the office, or wherever you may take it.
- BACKED BY RESEARCH: The exercise in this journal is backed by Cognitive Behavioral Therapists who use these prompts in their own work to help clients learn how to own their thoughts to overcome anxiety and reduce stress.
- TAKE ON THE GO: It’s best to use this journal whenever anxiety strikes which is why we created it in a size that's perfect to travel with (5-7/8" x 8-1/4”). With the professional cover and convenient diary size, you’ll be mastering your thoughts in no time.
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new self help books for teens in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best self help books for teens online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain self help books for teens, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling self help books for teens are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new self help books for teens to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best self help books for teens. Happy reading!