Are you looking for the best nonfiction books for 6th graders? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great nonfiction books for 6th graders. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling nonfiction books for 6th graders:
Bestseller No. 1
Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja
- Emerson, Marcus (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 103 Pages - 10/30/2013 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 5
Summer Bridge Activities 6-7 Workbooks, Math, Reading Comprehension, Writing, Science, Social Studies, Summer Learning 7th Grade Workbooks All Subjects With Flash Cards (160 pgs)
- Summer Bridge Activities: Bridging Grades 6-7 gives students a head start for their seventh-grade year.
- Aligned to Common Core and current state standards.
- Bonus extension activities that encourage fitness, outdoor learning, science experiments, social studies exercises, and character development.
- Flash cards, answer key, and an award certificate are also included.
- 160 pages
SaleBestseller No. 7
Teacher Created Materials - TIME For Kids Informational Text: STEM Collection - 10 Book Set - Grade 3 - Guided Reading Level N - Q
- EXPLORE STEM – Introduce students to STEM topics with this high-interest 10-Book set. Learn all about airplanes, cars, living in space, construction sites, and more.
- STIMULATING CONTENT – This age appropriate, third grade set provides captivating TIME FOR KIDS content, eye-popping imagery, and increasingly complex text. Each book is aligned to state, national, and College & Career Readiness standards.
- IMPROVE READING SKILLS – Keep students reading cover to cover with a variety of high-interest topics. These engaging nonfiction books build reading comprehension skills and confidence. Great for book reports and school projects!
- PERFECT FOR SCHOOL OR HOME – Keep your student reading all year long with books that entertain and fill curricular needs. Accelerated Reader quizzes available.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Teacher Created Materials develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Bestseller No. 15
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Earth Science Kit - Over 15 Science Experiments & STEM Activities for Kids, Crystal Growing, Erupting Volcanos, 2 Dig Kits & 10 Genuine Specimens (AMAZON EXCLUSIVE)
- MASSIVE SCIENCE KIT FOR CURIOUS KIDS - More than 15 experiment activities including dueling water tornadoes, building an erupting volcano, growing a crystal, two geologic dig kits, and more
- ENOUGH TO GO AROUND - This science lab allows kids to conduct multiple experiments and is great to share with family, friends, or classmates; you will enjoy the magic of discovery together
- THE SECRET IS THE SCIENCE - A detailed learning guide teaches the science at work in the experiments, allowing your child to develop a deep, lasting appreciation for a variety of Earth sciences
- HASSLE-FREE EXPERIMENTS - Clear, easy-to-follow instructions build young scientists' confidence as they experiment, allowing them to focus on the joy of exploration and discovery
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Bestseller No. 16
Ultimate Reading Comprehension Free - 3rd 4th 5th Grade
- A collection of 12 original stories written specifically for this app
- Choose between fiction, non-fiction, or a mix of both fiction and non-fiction selections
- Each passage and question set takes approximately 5-8 minutes to complete
- Specifically appropriate content chosen at the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade levels
- Increase student reading comprehension and their scores!
Bestseller No. 17
Bridge To Terabithia
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Josh Hutcherson, Annasophia Robb, Robert Patrick (Actors)
- Gabor Csupo (Director) - Jeff Stockwell (Writer) - Hal Lieberman (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
SaleBestseller No. 19
World Without Fish
- Kurlansky, Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 208 Pages - 11/04/2014 (Publication Date) - Workman Publishing Company (Publisher)
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new nonfiction books for 6th graders in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best nonfiction books for 6th graders online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain nonfiction books for 6th graders, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling nonfiction books for 6th graders are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new nonfiction books for 6th graders to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best nonfiction books for 6th graders. Happy reading!