Are you looking for the best math books for kindergarten? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great math books for kindergarten. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling math books for kindergarten:
SaleBestseller No. 8
School Zone - Big Math K-1 Workbook - 320 Pages, Ages 5 to 6, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Shapes, Patterns, Graphs, Time, Money, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- School Zone (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 320 Pages - 12/29/2020 (Publication Date) - School Zone Publishing (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 9
School Zone - Big Kindergarten Workbook - 320 Pages, Ages 5 to 6, Early Reading and Writing, Numbers 0-20, Basic Math, Matching, Story Order, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- WORKBOOKS - Big Kindergarten Workbook has 315-pages of learning activities and an Answer Key. It covers the kindergarten curriculum including reading readiness, early math, counting, and problem-solving in order of increasing difficulty. Kids build skills in the alphabet, numbers 0-20, reading readiness, writing, sequencing, story order, following directions, matching, contrasting, classifying, grouping & relating words & pictures.
- AMAZING - BIG Kindergarten Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math and more! 320-pages of learning material! For Kindergarteners; kids ages 5 and 6.
- RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys and games - all are crafted through a child’s eyes, while integrating parent and teacher standards.
- PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our Workbooks, Flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, flashcards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
Bestseller No. 11
Little Skill Seekers: Early Math
- Scholastic Teacher Resources (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 48 Pages - 04/01/2019 (Publication Date) - Teaching Resources (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 15
Channie’s One Page A Day Single Digit Addition & Subtraction Workbook for Pre-Kindergarten - 1st Grade Elementary School Students, Single Digit Math Practice, 50 Pages
- SINGLE DIGIT MATH WORKBOOK: Double-sided sheets with 25 single-digit aligned addition and subtraction problems per page; Made especially for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and 1st grade kids; These visual educational tools help young children practice basic math
- CONSISTENT MATH PRACTICE: Highly visual color-coded blocks aid uniform number size and alignment; Green shade anchors bottom number to separate the problem from the answer; Help children practice single-digit math problems daily with high accuracy
- COMPREHENSIVE HANDWRITING SUPPORT: Start their learning journey with an easy and fun experience; Great resource for homeschooling and special education; Super easy for kids from Pre-K to 1st grade to improve their math skills
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to kindergarten school books; Encourages academic discipline and independent student work
- DAILY PRACTICE WORKBOOK: 50 blank math practice pages; Daily practice builds and improves math skills and penmanship; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new math books for kindergarten in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best math books for kindergarten online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain math books for kindergarten, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling math books for kindergarten are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new math books for kindergarten to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best math books for kindergarten. Happy reading!