Are you looking for the best math books for 1st graders? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great math books for 1st graders. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling math books for 1st graders:
SaleBestseller No. 1
School Zone - Big Math 1-2 Workbook - 320 Pages, Ages 6 to 8, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, Addition, Subtraction, Word Problems, Time, Money, Fractions, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- School Zone (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 320 Pages - 01/01/2013 (Publication Date) - School Zone Publishing (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 2
Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st Graders, 2nd Graders, and 3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise! Addition and Subtraction Workbook
- Patent Pending; Easy Tear-Off One Page Per Day; 50 pages. 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade math workbooks; Visual Tool Allows Elementary School Children to Practice Addition and Subtraction Exercises Daily with High Accuracy
- 25 Double-Digit Aligned Addition & Subtraction Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation
- Vertical Lines, Color-Coded Blocks, and Divider Lines Guide Ones vs. Tens Place to Avoid Confusion, Improve Accuracy, and Reduce Stress
- Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Perfect for mathematical reasoning
- Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets
SaleBestseller No. 4
180 Days of Practice for First Grade (Set of 3), 1st Grade Workbooks for Kids Ages 5-7, Includes 180 Days of Reading, 180 Days of Writing, 180 Days of Math
- BOOST SKILLS – These easy-to-use workbooks make practicing skills quick and fun. Improve reading comprehension, enhance writing skills, and build math understanding with engaging activity pages.
- DAILY PRACTICE – Consistent daily practice allows students to develop reading, writing, and math skills, demonstrate understanding, and build confidence. Each workbook includes 180 daily activity pages perfect for use in the classroom or at home.
- ALIGNS TO STANDARDS – Each workbook aligns to state, national, and College & Career Readiness standards
- PRACTICE, ASSESS, DIAGNOSE – Parents and teachers appreciate the daily practice activities, ability to assess student understanding, and diagnose strengths and weaknesses. These unique and effective features make 180 Days of Practice a great resource.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Bestseller No. 7
Spectrum 1st Grade Math Workbooks, Ages 6 to 7, Grade 1 Math Workbook, Adding and Subtracting Through 100, Place Value, Fact Families, 2-D and 3-D Shapes - 160 Pages (Volume 42)
- Math workbook helps Grade 1 students gain, master, and retain mathematical skills with progressive practice, solving math in everyday settings, and tests to monitor learning progress
- Grade 1 practice book covers math concepts like fact families, adding and subtracting through 100, composing 2-D and 3-D shapes, place value, and more
- Complete answer keys and pre-tests, mid-tests, post-tests, and final tests provide quick and accurate assessment of each student’s mastery of a specific math skill
- Visual support through diagrams, charts, and other illustrations help aid learning and comprehension
- All exercises are aligned to current state Common Core standards and are an excellent learning supplement for classwork, homeschooling or at-home learning
Bestseller No. 8
Channie's One Page A Day Single Digit (Beginner) Multiplication Math Problem Workbook for 2nd Graders and 3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise!
- Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Multiplication Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 - 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education
- Answer Sheet Included, 25 Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Increase critical thinking
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Multiplication Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Multiplication; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books.
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; 8.5 x 11 inches
Bestseller No. 14
Channie's Math Prek-1ST Grades, 80 Pages Strong Paper, 8.5" x 11" with Hardboard Back Lineup Pad Workbook Math Line-Up
- SINGLE DIGIT BLANK MATH WORKSHEETS: Double-sided sheets with slanted color-coded blocks; Made especially for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and 1st grade kids; These visual educational tools help young children practice basic math
- CONSISTENT NUMBER WRITING PRACTICE: Lined-up boxes aid consistent number size; Guide children’s tracing for neat, aligned, and legible numbers; Bigger space helps reduce the stress; Improve their number writing skills from an early stage
- COMPREHENSIVE HANDWRITING SUPPORT: Start their learning journey with an easy and fun experience; Great resource for homeschooling; Super easy for kids from Pre-K to 1st grade to improve their math accuracy
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to kindergarten school books; Encourages academic discipline and independent student work
- DAILY PRACTICE WORKBOOK: 80 blank math practice pages; Daily practice builds and improves neat and accurate math writing skills; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks
SaleBestseller No. 15
School Zone - Big First Grade Workbook - 320 Pages, Ages 6 to 7, 1st Grade, Beginning Reading, Phonics, Spelling, Basic Math, Word Problems, Time, Money, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- 320-page workbook is divided into sections covering Phonics, Reading Skills & Parts of Speech; Math Basics; Time, Money & Fractions; and Story Problems
- School Zone (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 320 Pages - 06/10/1999 (Publication Date) - School Zone Publishing (Publisher)
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new math books for 1st graders in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best math books for 1st graders online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain math books for 1st graders, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling math books for 1st graders are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new math books for 1st graders to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best math books for 1st graders. Happy reading!