Are you looking for the best macrame books? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great macrame books. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling macrame books:
SaleBestseller No. 2
Macrame Pattern Book: Includes Over 70 Knots and Small Repeat Patterns Plus Projects
- MACMILLAN PUBLISHERS-St
- Martin's Books: Macrame Pattern Book
- Learn how to make over seventy macrame knots and small repeat patterns and then use them to create a wide range of stunning projects! Translated from the Japanese, this accessible guidebook is an outstanding resource for both new and experience knotters
- Starts with the basics, then progresses to more complex designs, close-up photographs and clear step-by-step diagrams show how each knot is tied, a comprehensive overview of the tools and materials is included, helpful tips like how to set up your work board and how to keep track of cord ends, and it includes thirty-three projects ranging from simple jewelry pieces to more complicated projects such as net bags and ornate baskets
- Softcover, 160 pages
SaleBestseller No. 11
Mkono Macrame Magazine Rack Boho Magazine Holder Storage Standing Basket for Books, Newspapers, Swaddle Blanket, Living Room, Bathroom, Office, Nursery, Home Decor, Small Size, 11.22’’L x 7.5’’W
- Size: 11.22"Length x 7.5"Width x 10''Height. It is an adorable size and looks amazing in your house. Please note the size before purchase, and this small size one is NOT suitable for storage the vinyl records. --( It is protected by intellectual property right.)
- The small macrame magazine rack is made of high quality cotton cord and wood material. It will fit in the living room to store newspapers and magazines next to the sofa. The tiny holder can be placed next to the bed in the bedroom and leave the most necessary things in it.
- Excellent Space-saving: Whether is in your livingroom, bedroom, bathroom,nursery,entryway,office,or anywhere short on space.This stylish mini macrame magazine rack easily suit the style of your room decor.
- Use this cute boho magazine holder in any room of your home.Place it by a chair or end table and store your favorite books, newspapers or magazines, laptop, scarves or anything or by the entryway for mail, catalogs and paperwork,towel,tablet baby book holder.Also use in living rooms, family rooms, bedrooms, offices,nursery and more.
- Easy to install, all hardware and installation instruction are included. All red caps need to be removed, then install the macrame bar to the hole with screws. And about fringes, all decorative tassels are on the inside after assembly.
Bestseller No. 16
Induslyfe Tier 3 Macrame Wall Hanging Shelf Rack for Hanging Wall Decor Boho Shelf Wall Decor Plant Shelf, Boho White Hanging Shelf Woven Rope for Bedroom, Bookshelf
- ❤️ HANDMADE shelf with quality white pine wood wall shelf, macrame cotton ropes our boho wall shelves are good plant racks, rattan corner cubicle book shelves, succulent decor items, kitchen, nightstand
- ❤️ BOHEMIAN WALL DECOR macrame wall hanging shelf for indoor plant wall rack ideal room decor shelf for boho chic style hanging, rattan corner shelf, office décor, floating shelves hangers
- ❤️ VERSATILE Macrame rope boho rack, renter friendly boho wall shelves are perfect storage to organize hanger bathroom shelf decor, living room nursery, floating dining room shelf
- ❤️ ALTERNATIVE for wood cubicle shelves, staggered shelf, cozy home decor, beachy wooden triangle shelf, suspended wall shelves, iredecent décor, bathroom rope shelf plant hanger, amazing hanging boho organizer
- ❤️ MULTIFUNCTIONAL 3 tier Boho wall hanging shelf for crystal earthy wall bathroom decor storage, bedroom plant decor, color living room, bookshelf, boho shelving unit, rustic golden accent wall shelves
Bestseller No. 17
Friendship Bracelets All Grown Up: Hemp, Floss, and Other Boho Chic Designs to Make (Design Originals) 30 Stylish Designs, Easy Techniques, and Step-by-Step Instructions for Intricate Knotwork
- Design Originals Friendship Bracelets All Grown Up Book- Hemp, floss, and other Boho Chic designs to make
- Get that trendy bohemian look with bountiful, bright colors on your wrists
- With this book you'll find dozens of stylish designs and easy techniques for making bracelets with embroidery foss and hemp
- Projects include bungee cord, plastic lace, woven bands, stripes, waves, knots and many more
- Complete intstructions, diagrams and photos
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new macrame books in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best macrame books online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain macrame books, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling macrame books are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new macrame books to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best macrame books. Happy reading!