Are you looking for the best guitar instruction books? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great guitar instruction books. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling guitar instruction books:
SaleBestseller No. 8
Essential Elements for Guitar - Book 1: Comprehensive Guitar Method
- Essential Elements for Guitar Book 1 (Book Only)
- Take your guitar teaching to a new level! Hal Leonard's top-selling comprehensive method for band and strings is now also available for guitar
- With the time-tested classroom teaching methods of Will Schmid and Bob Morris and popular songs in a variety of styles, Essential Elements for Guitar is sure to become a staple of guitar teachers' instruction - and get beginning guitar students off to a great start
- This method has been designed to meet the National Standards for Music Education, with features such as cross-curricular activities, quizzes, multicultural songs, basic improvisation and more
- Concepts covered in Book 1 include: getting started; basic music theory; guitar chords; notes on each string; ensemble playing; and much more! Songs used in Book 1 include such hits as: Dust in the Wind · Eleanor Rigby · Every Breath You Take · Hey Jude · Hound Dog · Let It Be · Ode to Joy · Rock Around the Clock · Stand By Me · Surfin' USA · Sweet Home Chicago · This Land Is Your Land · You Really Got Me · and more!
Bestseller No. 12
Hal Leonard Guitar Method - Book 1, Deluxe Beginner Edition: Includes Audio & Video on Discs and Online Plus Guitar Chord Poster
- Includes audio and video online, plus guitar chord poster Series: Guitar Method Format: Softcover books, DVD and Online Media Authors: Will Schmid, Greg Koch Inventory #HL 00155480 ISBN: 9781495056598 UPC: 888680600402 Width: 9 in. Length: 12 in. 48 pages
- The Hal Leonard Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play acoustic or electric guitar
- It is based on years of teaching guitar students of all ages, and it also reflects some of the best guitar teaching ideas from around the world
- This deluxe beginner edition for Book 1 includes the book, online access to 48 audio tracks and 85 minutes of video lessons, plus a DVD with video lessons to go along with every lesson in the book
- Bonus – also includes a full-color guitar chord poster
Bestseller No. 20
My First Guitar: Learn To Play: Kids
- Parker, Ben (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 31 Pages - 01/30/2013 (Publication Date) - Kyle Craig Publishing (Publisher)
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new guitar instruction books in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best guitar instruction books online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain guitar instruction books, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling guitar instruction books are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new guitar instruction books to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best guitar instruction books. Happy reading!