Are you looking for the best coloring books for 5 year olds? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great coloring books for 5 year olds. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling coloring books for 5 year olds:
SaleBestseller No. 3
School Zone - Big Preschool Workbook - 320 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Early Math, Alphabet, Pre-Writing, Phonics, Following Directions, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas
- AMAZING - BIG Preschool Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!
- RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards
- PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, flash cards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more
Bestseller No. 4
Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice, Tracing Letters, Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers (64 pgs)
- With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers
- This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school
- An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook
- Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips
- Skills covered include classifying, letter recognition, counting, number recognition, and more
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new coloring books for 5 year olds in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best coloring books for 5 year olds online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain coloring books for 5 year olds, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling coloring books for 5 year olds are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new coloring books for 5 year olds to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best coloring books for 5 year olds. Happy reading!