Are you looking for the best books for young adults about money? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great books for young adults about money. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling books for young adults about money:
SaleBestseller No. 2
The Book Thief
- Markus Zusak (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 608 Pages - 09/11/2007 (Publication Date) - Knopf Books for Young Readers (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 6
Jenga Classic Game with Genuine Hardwood Blocks, Stacking Tower Game for 1 or More Players, Kids Ages 6 and Up
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless. Each block is three times as long as its width, and one fifth as thick as its length 1.5×2.5×7.5 cm (0.59 in×0.98 in×3.0 in)
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
Bestseller No. 9
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz (Actors)
- Andrew Adamson (Director) - Andrew Adamson (Writer) - Jeffrey Katzenberg (Producer)
- English, Spanish (Playback Language)
- English, Spanish (Subtitles)
Bestseller No. 11
Suze Orman, The Will and Trust Kit-Protection Power Pak
- Includes activation code to The Will and Trust Online Program, which offers the tools to build your(and your spouse's) four Must Have Documents: Will, Living Revocable Trust, Financial Power of Attorney, and Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare.
- The online program includes an easy-to answer questionnaire that will customize the documents for your needs, as well as audio and visual explanations of each step, and access to support through Live Chat.
- The online program includes free and automatic legal updates, so your documents will be current. You will also have unlimited access to update your documents as often as you like.
- The online program include access to a collection of tools to help you with your financial life including an Expense Tracker, Debt Eliminator, Insurance Selector, and 10 Protection Portfolio eBooks.
- The folder includes an organizer to help keep track of the 10 most important parts of your financial life: Personal Documents, Credit/Debit/FICO, College Finance, Auto,/RV/Motorcycle/Boat, Real Estate, Insurance, Retirement/Investments, Estate Planning, Social Security/Medicare, Taxes
SaleBestseller No. 14
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)
- The timeless Dr. Seuss Christmas tale is played out in this animated holiday classic narrated by Boris Karloff. The Grinch might be 50 but not a precious step is missed in this timeless tale about the mean green creature who learns a valuable lesson from the Who's in Whoville.
- Runtime: 26 minutes
SaleBestseller No. 16
Osmo - Pizza Co. - Communication Skills & Math - Educational Learning Games - STEM Toy - Gifts for Kids, Boy & Girl - Age 5 to 12 - For iPad or Fire Tablet ( Base Required)
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new books for young adults about money in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best books for young adults about money online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain books for young adults about money, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling books for young adults about money are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new books for young adults about money to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best books for young adults about money. Happy reading!