Are you looking for the best books for 3rd grade readers? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great books for 3rd grade readers. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling books for 3rd grade readers:
Bestseller No. 8
I Was a Third Grade Spy
- Auch, Mary Jane (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 96 Pages - 01/14/2003 (Publication Date) - Yearling (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 10
Teacher Created Materials - TIME For Kids Informational Text: STEM Collection - 10 Book Set - Grade 3 - Guided Reading Level N - Q
- EXPLORE STEM – Introduce students to STEM topics with this high-interest 10-Book set. Learn all about airplanes, cars, living in space, construction sites, and more.
- STIMULATING CONTENT – This age appropriate, third grade set provides captivating TIME FOR KIDS content, eye-popping imagery, and increasingly complex text. Each book is aligned to state, national, and College & Career Readiness standards.
- IMPROVE READING SKILLS – Keep students reading cover to cover with a variety of high-interest topics. These engaging nonfiction books build reading comprehension skills and confidence. Great for book reports and school projects!
- PERFECT FOR SCHOOL OR HOME – Keep your student reading all year long with books that entertain and fill curricular needs. Accelerated Reader quizzes available.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Teacher Created Materials develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
SaleBestseller No. 13
180 Days of Reading: Grade 3 - Daily Reading Workbook for Classroom and Home, Reading Comprehension and Phonics Practice, School Level Activities Created by Teachers to Master Challenging Concepts
- BOOST READING SKILLS FAST – This 3rd grade reading book provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, word study, phonics, and written response to literature. Kids ages 7-9 will become confident readers in no time!
- FUN DAILY PRACTICE – The fun daily practice activities in this third grade workbook are easy to use and designed to build students' reading skills and increase confidence. Ideal for reading intervention support at home or in the classroom.
- ALIGNS TO NATIONAL & STATE STANDARDS - Daily reading activities in this third grade reading level book are aligned to college and career readiness standards. The data analysis tools included with the book enable teachers or parents to quickly score student’s work and monitor their progress.
- CELEBRATE SUCCESS – Each activity in this 3rd grade reading book is designed to produce a sense of accomplishment. Students will enjoy celebrating success with the short and engaging activities. Parents and teachers will appreciate the fast results!
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Bestseller No. 16
The Secret Zoo
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Chick, Bryan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 308 Pages - 05/18/2010 (Publication Date) - Greenwillow Books (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 18
Pennywise: The Story of IT
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Tim Curry, Tommy Lee Wallace, Richard Thomas (Actors)
- John Campopiano (Director) - Gary Smart (Writer) - Adam Evans (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Bestseller No. 19
Jump Start 2nd Grade
- Endless Fun
- Follow CJ the Frog and his sidekick Edison on a journey into their secret clubhouse
- Use your math, science, grammar, and other skills to solve the many challenges
- 22 interactive games
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 compatible
Bestseller No. 20
Apple iPad Air 2, 16 GB, Space Gray (Renewed)
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera - Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life. Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048x1536 Resolution
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new books for 3rd grade readers in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best books for 3rd grade readers online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain books for 3rd grade readers, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling books for 3rd grade readers are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new books for 3rd grade readers to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best books for 3rd grade readers. Happy reading!