Are you looking for the best astronomical books? If so, you're not alone. Thousands of people turn to the internet each day to find books that they can purchase and have delivered right to their doorsteps.
The good news is that there are a number of great astronomical books. The bad news is that with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start.
To help you make the best decision, we've compiled a list of some of the best-selling astronomical books:
Bestseller No. 7
Astronomical (Astronomers Book 1)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Violet, Silvia (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 06/20/2016 (Publication Date) - Silvia Violet Books (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 11
Gskyer Telescope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refracting Telescope for Kids Beginners - Travel Telescope with Carry Bag, Phone Adapter and Wireless Remote
- Large Aperture: A great option for amateur astronomers who want to explore the night sky. With a focal length of 400mm(f/5.7) and an aperture of 70mm, it can provide clear and detailed images of celestial objects such as stars and the moon.
- Quality Optics: The fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings can help to reduce reflections and increase the amount of light that reaches the eyepiece, resulting in brighter and more vibrant images. Additionally, the lens is designed to protect the eyes of the observer, making it a safer choice for extended viewing sessions.
- Powerful Magnification: Comes with two replaceable eyepieces and a 3x Barlow lens that can triple the magnifying power of each eyepiece. This allows for a range of magnification options, making it easier to observe objects at different distances.
- Wireless Remote: The 5x24 finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines can help to locate objects easily, even for beginners. The included wireless remote and smartphone adapter can allow for easy and convenient exploration of the night sky, as well as capturing stunning celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod: This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and carry bag make it easy to set up and transport the telescope to different locations.
Bestseller No. 13
Crazy Samurai: 400 vs 1
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Tak Sakaguchi, Kento Yamazaki (Actors)
- Yuji Shimomura (Director) - Atsuki Tomori (Writer) - Shinichi Fujita (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
SaleBestseller No. 16
Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required , White
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use. Dimensions without panel 4.13*1.71*1.74 in. (105*43.5*44.21 mm)
SaleBestseller No. 17
Mouchette (The Criterion Collection) [DVD]
- Robert Bresson, Nadine Nortier, Jean-Claude Guilbert (Actors)
- Robert Bresson (Director) - Georges Bernanos (Writer)
- English (Subtitle)
- French (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
SaleBestseller No. 18
Celestron - NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope - Compact and Portable - Newtonian Reflector Optical Design - SkyAlign Technology - Computerized Hand Control - 130mm Aperture
- COMPUTERIZED STAR LOCATING TELESCOPE: The Celestron NexStar 130SLT offers a database of more than 40,000 stars, galaxies, nebulae, and more. Simply choose an object and the telescope finds it for you in the night sky and tracks it as it moves.
- NEWTONIAN REFLECTOR OPTICAL DESIGN: With a large, 130mm aperture, the NexStar 130SLT can gather enough light to see our Solar System and beyond. View Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s cloud bands, the Moon's craters, and the Orion Nebula in brilliant detail.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: The ideal telescope for adults and kids to use together, the NexStar 130SLT is compact, lightweight, and portable. It's easy to transport just about anywhere—your favorite campsite, a dark sky observing site, or simply the backyard.
- FAST SETUP WITH SKYALIGN: Celestron’s proprietary SkyAlign procedure has you ready to observe in minutes. Center any 3 bright objects in the eyepiece and the NexStar SLT aligns to the night sky, ready to locate thousands of objects.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading telescope brand in California since 1960. Purchasing from an Authorized Dealer on Amazon gives you a 2-Year US Warranty and unlimited support from our team of US-based experts.
SaleBestseller No. 20
Citizen Men's Promaster Navihawk A-T Eco-Drive Pilot Watch, Atomic Timekeeping, Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator, Luminous Hands and Markers, Anti-Reflective Crystal, Black Rubber Strap
- Modern, pilot-inspired Promaster timepieces equipped for professional use to discover the world from high above.
- Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities, 1/100 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours, Perpetual Calendar, Dual Time (Second Time Zone), 2 Alarms, 99-Minute Countdown Timer, Digital Backlight Display, Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display, Power Reserve Indicator
- Black Stainless Steel
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- 200 Meters Water Resistant and 5 Year Limited Warranty
If you love to read, there's nothing better than finding to buy new astronomical books in your collection. But with so many options available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are a few tips to help you to buy the best astronomical books online:
- Check out online reviews. With so many different opinions out there, it can be tough to know which books are actually worth reading. Checking out online reviews from trusted sources can help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the price. It's important to find books that fit your budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options available at a variety of price points.
- Look for deals and discounts. Many online retailers offer discounts on certain astronomical books, so it's worth checking around to see if you can snag a good deal.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Go beyond the bestsellers. Bestselling astronomical books are often popular for a reason, but don't be afraid to explore other titles that may not be as well-known. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Make sure you check the shipping policy before you buy anything. Many online retailers offer free shipping, but sometimes it comes with a catch - like a minimum order amount.
- If you're not sure about a store's return policy, give them a call or send them an email to ask. Most online stores will allow you to return items within a certain time frame, but some have stricter policies than others.
- Be sure to choose a store that accepts the payment method you're most comfortable with. Some stores only accept credit cards, while others accept other forms of payment.
- Trust your gut. Ultimately, you should choose the book that feels right for you. If something doesn't feel quite right, don't force yourself to read it. There are plenty of other great books out there!
- Take your time. There's no rush when it comes to finding new astronomical books to read. So, take your time browsing, and don't feel like you need to make a purchase right away.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the best astronomical books. Happy reading!